BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 2, 2009

You are beautiful my sweet sweet song.

I haven't updated in a few days so there is alot to say.

I will start with the most exciting news ever. I'm going to Thailand for my outreach! It is so amazing to me how much God provided this for me. For the past couple months Thailand has been on my heart. Yesterday they announced the outreach options. Before they did that, I had taken a nap. The first thing I heard when I woke up was,
"You're going home."
I knew what God meant and I knew I was going to Thailand or India.
I also got a vision of three pillars, and the middle pillar was way above the other ones.
So I go into class and I was freaking out because I knew what was coming. The leaders go up and announce they are going to Thailand and working with prostitution and child trafficking. I started tearing up and just became so excited.
Also, thailand was the middle country they talked about going to.
I freaked out and was just soooo excited. I knew right away where God was going to send me.

My team is 17, which makes the other teams to South Korea and the States only 8. It's going to be interesting, but three of my really good friends are going for sure: Hannah, Shelby, and Nathan.

Other things i've been learning...
Yesterday this man came and talked to us about Health and how to put it in a godly way. Alot of people thought it was silly/dumb, but it actually really spoke to me. We need to workout/eat healthy/etc because God has called us to take care of our bodies and be healthy to hopefully gain more years to work for the kingdom of God. It kinda struck me because so much of my health and looks issue are rooted in selfishness.

We also learned about quiet time, discipleship, and intercession. All three things ive known about for forever, and God still spoke to me in crazy ways through them. I've been having beautiful quiet times just being focused on God and listening to Him.
Today during the intercession topic, the guy who was speaking started talking to me while he was speaking and just saying God has something for me and God was going to use me in great ways and all this stuff and then kept on talking with what he was saying. He was probably just giving an example, but God spoke directly through him to me.

-On practical notes, I think I'm actually losing weight because they have a phenomenal salad bar here. Or it could be working out with Hannah in the mornings.
-Last night we had a welcome party, that was like a middle school dance. It was hilarious.
-I turn 18 in 19 days.
-My work duty job thing is amazing. I love Dennis and T train, and we constantly are having dance party sing offs.
-My school has like 10 people so far that I know have amazing voices. It's insane.
-God speaks through wind.

Amen.