BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Hey gurl.

So I lied, my birthday is on wednesday.
We'll be eating at Nick's on saturday night,
and Shelby is making me a cheesecake.

Last Saturday night we went to Bella's.
Or you could say we took a big trip to "Walmart".
Anyways, we watched the Proposal,
but Nathan, Hannah, Zach Apple, and I decided to leave like an hour earlier then everyone else. Somehow we got really lost in Tyler Texas and got back half an hour later then everyone else. Whoops..

Yesterday I had a really long talk with Shelby about life. I love that girl so much and she has helped me through alot these days. She is such an interesting person.
We both decided that we're scared to run at night because wild boars might chase us. Let me tell you, they are alive and well and WILL chase you around the base. I thought this was all a joke but it really isn't.

The weather is freezing again. Fanfreakingtastic.

We start a new topic today. But I don't know what it is.

0 comments: