BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

New white dress.

We talked about sex, lust, and purity yesterday.
During the morning class, I'll be honest, I was not okay.
For some reason I was really upset and uncomfortable during class.
I felt complete conviction but complete condemnation at the same time.
I couldn't go to lunch because I just needed to pray,
so I did.

I got convicted of just modesty issues and leading other guys into
lustful situations. Sometimes I didn't know that I would but sometimes
I really did know.
I guess people had always told me not to make guys "stumble" or whatever
but for some reason it all the sudden made sense to me.
After repenting over that and a few other things, I felt alot better.

Kyle and I made some brownies.. they were really tasty.

Then last night we had a ministry time about this week and praying for
purity and praying for struggles.
I didn't necessarily feel that I had to repent anymore, but again, I felt
condemned and not worthy for the future.
So I prayed with Leah. Man, Jesus knows what He is doing when He puts you
with small group leaders. She was able to pray for me, listen to me, and counsel me.
I gained this confidence, I guess you could call it, that God will help take care of me. That I don't have to be and will not be the person I was. I realized I can be a woman after God if that is my desire and nothing has to hold me back from that.

I got to put on my new white dress and go dancing with Jesus.

Foundation lesson number three.. Purity.

0 comments: