BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

I don't understand

why Nathan is singing I want a hippopotamus for Christmas.
He really likes it too. Gross.

Shelby and I went to the mall yesterday. It was pretty fun except all the girls here are tall and model skinny or scene girls. It was freaking me out.

My birthday dinner was pretty interesting. All the tables were split up so that sucked. And then some people left without paying, which wasn't very nice of them. But that's alright. It went by really really quickly.
But afterwards was nice. No wild boar hunting, because we don't have a gun. We talked to Wes about it at lunch and he said we need a gun.
I told my mom to send me a machete.

I'm probably going to sleep. Nathan's guitar playing is making me tired.

0 comments: