BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pretty much it's really hot.

This weather is possessed. More then El Paso.

The past two days have been pretty uneventful.
Yesterday was all base work day and I cleaned out gutters for five hours.
It wasn't that bad, just climbing on roofs and getting mud thrown on your face.
Half of my DTS had to actually get in the water and go "Cat tailing" where they get out all the bushes and plants growing in the lakes.
20 people+ freezing weather + Machetes = scary.

I got really homesick yesterday and a little today. I think it's just starting
to hit me that I'll be here for a long time.

We watched Kung Fu Panda and Reign of Fire last night.
Reign of fire was awful because I kept falling asleep and Nathan would tap me
and i would wake up to Dragons blowing fire on people. It wasn't so fun.

Today has been pretty relaxing honestly. I hate saturdays though because they have
brunch at ten, and by lunch time I'm already really hungry. It sucks.
Tonight we're going to this chic Bella's house I think.. Should be nice to get off the base.

I'm pretty excited about my birthday on Sunday.

Now I'm just sitting at the Sub, no one is here, and I'm in
awe of Chris's espresso making skills.
I wonder if I smell like coffee and popcorn everyday because of this. Thank
goodness for Marc Jacob's Daisy coming in!

2 comments:

kimberly said...

it was good to talk to you today! and i bet you do smell like coffee and popcorn after work, which i wouldn't mind at all! i might follow you around just so i could smell you.

Always New Adventures photography said...

You can't fool me...Your birthday is on Wednesday!
oh, and your package better be there by then or else....