BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Looking back.

Today is my last day of being a "Kid". It's really weird for me to think about. I'm not freaking out as much as I thought I would, but nevertheless, I still am freaking out. I think everyone on the whole base knows it's my birthday tomorrow.
On Saturday, the girls want to take me on some hike thing. I told them I don't do hikes but if they wanted me to I would. I think we decided to go wild boar hunting at night instead. You might think I'm joking, but I'm not.

So I decided to write some of my favorite memories of my 17th year.
-My 17th birthday: I looked like a flapper.
-No pants Jane and running down her street at midnight.
-My trip to San Diego: The night I went with Suzanne and Jimmy to Amy's house.
-December 26th: The snow in front of this guy John's house.
-New Years Eve: Prancing around and doing fire dances with Sarah.
-The reactions I got my dying my hair brown.
-Cow tipping attempts with Ren and Nicole.
-Ren and I sneaking in and attacking Jonathan and Zach inside Jonathan's house.
-Ana's 18th birthday: Dancing with all my friends.
-Graduation.
-Fourth of July: Being so hyper with Kristin and Ana. FIREPOWER!
-The resort in the Philippines.
-Twilight princess nights with Justin and talking about ridiculous things.
-Last night: Running from Landon the boar and star tripping.

Probably there are a million more but those are my favorites.

I should probably explain why last night was one of the best night's I've ever had. Pretty much star tripping is this game where you look at a star, spin around 10 times, and then someone shines a flashlight in your face. When this happens, you automatically fall over. This game was super fun until Johannes, our fellow German teammate, told us about the stick game..
The stick game is where you hold up a stick and look at the very top of it. Then you spin around for 15 seconds, and after you do that you throw the stick on the ground and try to jump over it.
Shelby was the first person to do it. However instead of falling over or something like people usually do, she sprung forward on all fours and dove straight into the grass. I literally almost peed in my pants because I was laughing so hard.
Oh man. I'm laughing just thinking about it. I definitely have new games when I get home.

Oh and I'm a spider smasher because I killed what we think was a brown recluse in the girls bathroom this morning. Beastlyyyy.

2 comments:

Always New Adventures photography said...

bahaha, thats amazing!
i miss you so much. I wish I could be there on your last "kid" night. And we could play with Polly pockets and barbies. Have fun sogg!

Oh Julie. said...

remember when we did that the night before your twelve birthday? I brought like bags of all my toys. it was amazing.