BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

My wonderful 18th birthday.

My birthday was absolutely fantastic and way better then I had imagined it.

I woke up and didn't go to breakfast so that I could get ready. I ate breakfast on my bed in honor of traditions.
We had intercession at 8 which was really good. God spoke alot to our little group. And my one on one, Leah, bought me a balloon and flowers. It was super sweet.
So I get to class, and everyone sings me happy birthday and gives me hugs.
We do the teaching(Which I think ive gotten about two points out of, but that's another story). After we went on break, one of the leaders brings me a cupcake!
The whole class sings happy birthday again..then in Korean..then in Chinese..then in German..then in Portuguese..then in Spanish..
It was amazing. My school leader was dancing around in the front for me and everything.

After lunch some of the staff took me to dairy queen and bought me ice cream.
Then I opened all my presents in the nursery with my close friends. I got so many amazing gifts, especially my cheetah snuggie. It's the best thing I've ever seen.

We had more class time, and my other friend bought me another snuggie, which is pretty fabulous. Then dinner and work were pretty normal.
I got many phonecalls from friends which was nice.
We had dorm devo's, or dorm divas(which is what I call them). We talked about the power of the tounge. Each of us was instructed to bring an object from our rooms. Ofcourse I brought my snuggie.
Then we had to create a story about taming the tounge. I made this whole story about how my roomate smelled like a wild cheetah and helping her smell better with lotion and plugging my own nose with a close pin. It was amazing.
And after that I went outside and it started raining. It was just perfect.

Everyone made me feel so special. It was wonderful.

1 comments:

kimberly said...

hooray! i'm so glad you had an amazing day! it sounds like your cheetah snuggie will be inspiration for many, many crazy things in the future.