BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The past few days.

Sorry I haven't written. I really just haven't had the time.

My weekend was really good. I went shopping and bought a pair of jeans, two shirts, a dress, and a scarf for 23 dollars. Fabulous. The mall is one story and I can run across it in like 5 minutes but that's okay. It was the most exciting thing ever to get out off the base.
We watched aladdin on saturday night. hooray.

On Sunday night we had some very special visitors from China. I'm not allowed to say names, but it was so phenomenal I cried. We had to sing in a choir for them, and that was pretty fantastic.

Lets see..
This week we're talking about relationships. I'm pretty excited especially because Elaine Allegretto is speaking. It's going to be good.
Last night was creative offering, which is a night that we offer any talent or gifting we have to God. So i played my piano song and no one had heard me yet. I was really nervous and messed up alot but everyone loved it. My school is so talented with singing its ridiculous.
I'm really tired all the time. I have slept through breakfast about four times now and I'm running out of breakfast food... whoops. And last night I dreamed about zombies and it freaked me out really bad.

Oh well. I'll post more about what ministry stuff happens this week later.

I miss everyone at home so much.

1 comments:

kimberly said...

i miss you too. i'm glad you played your piano song!