BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 23, 2009

The teaching this week.

I haven't really updated on the teaching part of this week mostly because there wasn't much to update on.
There was a lady who spoke, who had alot of good things to say, but was kind of scatter brained so it was hard to understand. I didn't get much out of it just because I couldn't follow her.
But then yesterday, her 70 something year old father came and spoke. He was absolutely amazing. I love old people and he was just the best old man ever. He was really interesting. It was hard to kinda follow him because he thought we knew all this stuff from the other days but that's okay.
His daughter is the singer Twila Paris =]

Probably one of my favorite things that he talked about was that God doesn't test you over information you don't know. So he wont give you something you couldn't handle. I know that, but it's always good to hear it.

For fun things,
Shelby and Nathan discovered that yearbook site where you crop your face into old pictures. It was amazing.
Also, I got the entire class to make a mustache out of their pen like I always do. It was actually really amazing. I was doing it with K Money and Shelby and my leader is talking in the front. He completely stops talking about what he was and tells everyone to try to do the mustache thing, and then he attempts to do it. It was the best.

If you know me well, pray for patience. Some drama has been coming around lately. Not huge issues, but I guess everyone has finally gotten to know each other. Oh boy.

2 comments:

kimberly said...

just say no to drama, julie! maybe you should have everyone read your dts guidelines book again.

Unknown said...

I think drama is just part of life, it's all about learning to not get in the middle of it. (easier said then done). Crawling baby crying at my feet. A cheerful heart is good medicine.