BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

I'm just really sleepy.

Yesterday ended up being a very good day.
I met my small group. We went out and got some coffee at Rockwells and then this really tiny girl with the fastest metabolism ever decided to buy two pizzas. So we ate them. It was pretty fantastic.

Leah is my small group leader and it's the best. We already have like three one-on-ones planned on where we are going to go. I didn't even know she was a licensed cosmetologist, so now my hair problems are handled! hooray! Anyways I got this really soft teal blanket and its the best.

Then we watched the Newsies and I wore my newsies hat in honor of it. I missed being with Ana and singing all the songs and debating with her whether Christian Bale was hot or not. We watched Terminator 4 which is always awful. Well both times I've seen it.
It was a very nice movie time I gotta admit.

On another note, it's been raining for like 24 hours straight and has made me completely just want to lay in my amazing blanket all day and drink coffee. Which luckily, I can do for most of the day. Well.. Once I make coffee. I got the blanket and Nathan guitar thing down so far.

Kim, I really just want to eat cheesecake with you and drink coffee like pre preganancy pre me leaving days. =[


2 comments:

kimberly said...

julie, that sounds amazing. by the time you get back for christmas, maybe i won't have an aversion to coffee and i can drink decaf while we eat cheesecake. or at least i can eat the cheesecake, and we'll have one, long, cheesecake eating marathon the whole time you're here. 5 bucks says kristin will out-eat both of us.

it's been raining here, too, and i was so happy to dress in cozy, long-sleeved clothes.

Always New Adventures photography said...

I miss you too, sogg.
And Christian Bale is hot. the end