BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Constanta, Romania.

I'm now in Romania, which is VERY different from Czech. it feels different, is more expensive, and just reminds me of thailand for some strange reason. Maybe its the air, the big plants everywhere, and the crowded streets with cars and taxis, but its just.. different.
We are at a base here and working with many types of ministry this week. i'll be cutting lots more hair, which is always fun for me. We will be doing street ministry for the gypsies here, and a texan themed coffee house night on friday. =]

because not much ministry has happened, Ill take this time to update on my personal relationship with the Lord.

I am growing SO MUCH on this outreach! The Lord is really taking parts of me that i had no idea where still there and continuing to fine tune them. I read this book about insecurity by Beth Moore. I strongly suggest any woman to read it. it opened my eyes to even more insecurity i had in my life that i didnt even know existed. But it made me grow, so much. I've never felt like I was as indentified as I am now. I'm learning more and more of who I am in the Lord every single day. I've never been more confident and have had so much of my security place in God. Learning to trust the Him with everything has been a process but nonetheless I'm learning and growing.
Another way I've been growing is realizing that I'm not that big of a deal. No, I'm not saying im not important, or that i'm some invisible person, but my needs and wants and desires dont have to be fufilled in exactly the way I want them. I'm learning what giving up my "rights" is. i'm such a small, tiny piece of a puzzle that shows a picture of the vast glory of God. Whatever way He wants to use me, thats what i want. Whether things go my way or not, God is loving and caring and will redeem any situation. if I follow what He is saying, thats the best place for me to be.

So much more is happening in my heart but its definitely not finished enough to talk about it. I love the fact that I'm being used and still poured into on this outreach. I cant ever be thankful enough for the mercy and grace of King Jesus!

0 comments: