BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wedding Dreams.

I've promised some people I would post a blog of my dream wedding. This has nothing to do with what God is doing in my life or anything, but me getting in an extremely girly mood. And I thought I would give ya'll a break from the boring stuff =].

My wedding colors are Teal, Taupe, and Bronze/Gold(I dont want that bed, just the color):


My glamorous wedding ring!!!!!:
My beautiful dream dress:
I adore this dress, minus the lace. But mostly I love the top:




My makeup would probably be something along these lines:

My hair will be braided back like this on the side:

Some of the hair would be pinned up like this on the side:

But with these kind of curls coming down the side:


Tuxs but vest would be teal(No words to describe how attractive these tuxes are to me.):


Bridesmaids dresses(Sisters and Ana, tell me what you think!):

Flower Girl dress but sash will be teal:



Ring bearers tux but bow tie will be bronze:


Wonderful invitations:


My wonderful Bouquet:


My centerpieces will be peacock feathers with Gold and Taupe shiny balls:



I really like fish as centerpieces as well:



The most gorgeous cake I've ever seen:


I want my wedding to look very Indian like(Colors would be Teal, Taupe, and Gold):


Plates:


One table option:




Other table option:



Champane/Sparkling cider fountain:



Chocolate fountain:


Yes I know, I'm quite expensive. But I can always dream! <3

3 comments:

kimberly said...

so glamorous! i'm glad you chose that ring instead of the other one (maybe this one will only be $4,500 instead of $5,000!), and i love the colors. i really like that first dress - did you know i was looking at that style too, before i actually tried any on? it didn't look good on me, haha. and i really like the bridesmaid dress, but you'd better get married before i have any more babies, or i will never look good in that one either. :)

i'm trying to imagine micah in this little boy tux, but all i can think of is that the bow tie might be lost under his chubby, chubby cheeks!

the reception will be gorgeous!

ps. that cake is beautiful and looks like the the inspiration for this one on cake wrecks: http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2010/05/princess-bridal-cakes.html

Oh Julie. said...

I'm so glad I have a little ring bearer!! For some reason I hadn't thought of that yet! Baaaahh so cute.
Maybe you should have a girl too to be my flower girl, Kim!

I actually got that cake from cake wrecks =]

kristin said...

how are you so prepared?!?!?!?!?!?!!?