BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 7, 2009

When the Holy Spirit moves, It moves.

I'm once again blown away by the power and might of the Holy Spirit.
Our teaching is on spiritual giftings this week. It's the first day and I'm already SO excited for the rest of the week. The speakers names are Mark and Karen DiBernardo. Just Karen spoke today and she was amazing. I definitely feel like I have a connection with her and I'm not sure what. I think she is going to tell me something by the time this week is over though.

In the afternoon class we prayed for people to receive the gift of tongues if they hadn't before. I've never seen the Holy Spirit move so quickly in this before. It was insane and actually very encouraging to see once again that the spirit is alive and well.

I also had a very good quiet time today. I'm finally getting to the point of getting over my anger and hurt and actually asking God what He has to say to me about this whole situation. Let me tell you, once you do that, God is always faithful to meet you. I took one step and He took ten(Should have listened to Leah days ago =[).
Anyways, I asked Him where I went wrong and why this is such an issue in my life. He brought things up that I hadnt ever particularly thought was involved in the situation. My eyes are starting to get opened.

It's getting easier to get through this. Everyday is a new day and I can only handle what that day brings me. But I honestly believe that's the place I'm supposed to be right now.

0 comments: