BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It. Is. Freezing.

It's so ridiculously cold here.
I will wear my snuggie for the rest of lecture phase, if not both of them.

I havent updated lately because I'm not really sure what to say.

Going home for thanksgiving was amazing. I was so happy to see my family. It was almost a relief to go home. I was faced with some things I didn't think I would be faced with, but ofcourse God is always faithful.

Our speaker this week, Tom Harris, is causing a little bit of controversy in the classroom. I don't really understand what I think about what he is saying yet which is actually a very frustrating place to be at. It seems like most everyone knows what side they stand on, but both of good points. Oh well I gotta see through it somehow.
I think I'm sad because this week is supposed to be about the Father Heart of God and I'm not really understanding how it's all fitting in yet.

I'm getting really sad because lecture phase is over in two and a half weeks and then its outreach. After that, it's over. Leaving some of the people here is going to be the hardest thing ever. I've made the most amazing friendships here and it doesn't make sense in my mind that I wont see them everyday for a very long time.

Anyways, im freezing still.

0 comments: