BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Take back the years.

So I know I just posted a blog earlier today(Please read before reading this one, it will help explain things) but I have to write another one.

This afternoon in class, Karen just said that God was going to control the class. Phew..
So Josh Sinke started laughing hysterically in the spirit(something I hadn't experienced since sunday night days so I was a little reluctant to at first). Then Leah caught it and suddenly the spirit was just moving like crazy. Almost everyone in the entire room was struck by the Holy Spirit primarily in laughter. My school is "The school of joyful harmony" and so far we hadn't broken through in that.. And I think thats why the Holy Spirit worked that way. Anyways I fell down, but what was cool about it was that no one was praying for me or touching me, the Holy spirit knocked me down himself. Anyways, I started laughing really hard for a little bit, but then God started speaking.
He told me that now that my heart was at the place where He wanted it, He was going to release a part of His heart for India to place in my heart. I began to weep and weep and pray in tongues. I had asked for the Holy Spirit to move in a way that wasn't typical for me. Because of that, I didn't receive a vision, but my heart was just so burdened even thinking about them. I cried for a long time and no one prayed for me(God thing) until the end. This lady came over and started singing over me in tongues. I know this sounds crazy but somehow She was singing Hindi words. It was incredible. Ofcourse I didn't understand it, but I knew it was Hindi.
After weeping for a very long time, I was realizing everyone was laughing in the spirit except for me. God then told me it was His joy for me to begin to understand my calling and destiny, and thats the joy He wanted to give me.
Hahaha... however.. The rest of the group couldn't even make it all the way inside the gym because the spirit was so heavy on them. From four pm till 8:30 ish, people were completely slain in the spirit. Usually I get kinda like.. weird about that. But I didnt sense it was fake. The Holy Spirit finally started the freedom my school needed.
I was late to work duty, obviously, but God kinda snapped me out of everything around 6:30. I was going to the sub and in the field on the way I completely fell before the Lord. I felt like He said" I'm taking back the years the enemy has stolen." Wooo man.. I am so excited for that word. I feel like there has been 5 years of rebellion in my life and that the next five years God is going to give me alot of what I've missed in that time.

God is so good. So so good.

0 comments: