BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Blown away.

I cannot describe to you how I feel right now.
I am soooo... pumped.

Yesterday at the substation a group from an older DTS prayed for me, Johannes, and TaShonnTrenn. I don't know how to explain it except that the holy spirit just fell in that place. We were praying for my school. My school has gone through alot but there still needed to be a breakthrough in some people's hearts. God really burdened us three to be praying for those ones. So once we began to pray, God anointed us to carry this into our school.
Then we went to "Dwell" which is this worship prayer meeting.
The first major thing that happened to me was I started dancing and jumping during worship. Although this isn't that big of a deal to most people, it was the last thing that was holding me back from God. I was too afraid of looking stupid and wouldnt humble myself to act in the freedom of the Lord. It was the most freeing beautiful thing to completely be myself. I got this vision of this jewelry box being formed in my heart and God unlocking it and putting this crystal heart in it. I felt like the major things holding me back were finally all gone.
Then Johannes and I started to pray for certain people we felt like we were called to. I've never spoken with so much authority in my life. I was casting things out of people and just getting ridiculous revelations for them.
Then they asked us to ask how the Father was feeling for us and His heart. I layed down and just got the most overwhelming sense of joy. I couldn't stop smiling and people kept telling me how contagious my heart was and they could sense my heart after God.
Johannes, TashonnTrenn, and I prayed for another guy at the end to have this leadership anointing so that there would be one on each outreach team(Johannes and I to Thailand, TashonnTrenn to stateside, and Joe and Tyler to South Korea.) God gave me this word for him that totally made sense to me and I had no idea his thoughts about it. It was crazy..

Anyways today, the four of us decided to start meeting before every class until lecture phase is over to just pray. We did it this morning and I honestly felt like it made a difference.
I went up and shared my heart for the class: Running the race God has set before us and not just walking beside Him, but sprinting. Also not staying at the cross with our burdens but being set free from that spot. And not letting every situation be an emotional moment but a revelation. I just went full force and then more and more people kept getting words for my school and it started a whole ministry time. We also learned about healings today and God allowed me and worked through me to heal this girls breathing problems.

I'm saying all of this to testify that God is a miraculous God and can take any person and completely change their life around. This is only the beginning and God is already anointing me to speak into people's life with the authority and power that only comes from Him. I am so blessed that God would use me.

1 comments:

kimberly said...

hooray! this is awesome, julie!