BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lecture coming to an end.

Well, lecture phase is officially over and outreach starts on Saturday.
Currently I'm a bucket full of emotions.
Ofcourse I'm excited because it's outreach and its fun. But honestly I think I'm being more of a Pessimistic Patty and thinking of the stuff I'm leaving behind.
Honestly, I'm just leaving my best friend Esther behind, which is super hard. God really put her in my life for this season of YWAM and it feels like I'll never see her again, even though I will debriefing week.
Also there is stress on my shoulders that I'm trying to give God. I'm in charge of some things and have had to assume a leadership position. I realized I really do love leading things, however, there are most definitely pros and cons to it.

My heart hurts looking around my room and seeing everything packed up. This has gone by ridiculously quickly and I don't think I'm ready for it to be over.

Nonetheless, I know God knows what He is doing. Keep me in your prayers.
I'll try to update before I actually go to Czech, which is on June 28th. I'll be in Dallas from Saturday to Saturday.

0 comments: