BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Letting Go.

Updating this blog seems to be a harder task during SOE haha =]
I'm not sure why, I have the same amount of time.

God is awesome. He has really been fufilling needs that I never thought I needed. I'm going into a more intimate relationship with the Lord and it's something I never thought I could have. I'm learning about His consistency, transparency, what it means to walk with Him throughout the day. I've began to long and hunger for time with Jesus more then any other thing. It's where I'm found complete and the best place I can be.

On friday night was a prayer service at a church. It was really amazing because God honestly just fell on everyone. I felt as if He was sitting right next to me talking in my ear. I was getting these crazy visions I've never gotten before and just this passion and closeness from the Lord. At the end of it, one of the ladies from the church came over and prayed for Leah and I. She said she had been watching us the whole night and that something was very different about us. She said she could see and feel the anointing but just prayed for more of it. I forget all that she prayed, but it was exactly what I needed to hear at that point. And at the end(which is what I remember most) she started singing over us. She kept singing the word "Destiny" as a proclamation. I never have had someone sing over me but I've always wanted that to happen. It was such a real prophetic song from God. It birthed something in me and I just want Him more then anything. A love relationship with Him is new and is what I've always wanted from an earthly love relationship.

This week is on Evangelism with Ed Sinke. I'm still a little stressed out about it, only because he really makes you think why you believe stuff. This morning he asked a simple question: "Why does God love us?" We answered for a good twenty minutes but wecouldnt give him the answer to WHY, just true facts about the topic. It came down to a very simple point: God is omniscient. He has thought long and hard through love and has realized that to not love is to be stupid. It's such a true statement and that is how He came up with loving us. The answers to questions aren't that hard but Christians make them hard. I'm thorougly excited about what I'll come away from this week with, but I know the process is going to be really tough.

Another thing God really is doing in my heart is renewing my love for India. I just really love that country and it's as if it almost sings to me when I look on the map. It just captivates my attention and I can't wait to go back. I don't know more details but I'm getting more of a heart then I did before, which is where it all begins.

0 comments: