BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 28, 2009

Excitement.

Today starts my first official day of D.T.S.
We have base prayer in like an hour and then have orientation for the rest of the day.

I love all the people here. Everyone is so friendly and inviting. I've made quite a few friends.
Meals are pretty much always interesting, especially if Nathan is sitting next to me.
He is my singing buddy. My roomates are Mary Sue and Kirsten. Kirsten and I are pretty similar in looks and shape wise so I guess that's cool.

I woke up pretty abruptly this morning to the loud sound of many Korean girls talking. Oh boy, what can you do.

One of the staff members told me yesterday that if I wasn't emotionally exhausted all the time something would be wrong with me. That's not very comforting. However because of it, Shelby, Katy, Nathan, and I made a late trip to Walmart to buy me peanut butter for when I get grumpy. I tried to explain to them how I am when I get grumpy but I think I failed.
I guess they'll just see haha.

1 comments:

kimberly said...

blame your grumpiness on your food baby. it works for me!