BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

On to my next adventure:

Yes, I am doing the next school in YWAM Tyler which is the School of Evangelism(SOE).
Since you asked so nicely, I did not want to do that school at first, however God changed my heart. I'm so excited for another five months of growing in the Lord and letting Him take over me completely! It will be the same type of thing: 3 months of lecture, 2 months of outreach. This outreach I'm especially excited for. I'll be spending it in Romania working with prostitution and human sex trafficking again. God is so faithful to keep teaching me and showing me how to help these women and the amazing plan He has for their lives!

So... This blog will continue.
=]

1 comments:

Lauren S. said...

I just read your blog from the beginning and enjoyed every word. It's so wonderful to hear how God is working in you and it makes me jealous that I was too insecure in Hong Kong to really start a relationship with you. Thanks for sharing. =)